Friday, September 21, 2018

OBEDIENCE

"Obedience is the great test of life"


Image result for thomas s monson



Thomas S. Manson

I think that this student success statement means that if you do what your suppose to do everything will work in your favor. I also feel like its trying to say that if you do what your ask  to do everything you want will happen. you have to pay attention to what they tell you, you have to understand what the want from you, always avoid back talk act like you respect them, one example is when I was younger my mom asked me to throw the trash out and I didn't complete the task to throw the trash out because I wasn't being obedient I got grounded and I couldn't play outside that whole week and I was really sad because all the kids from my block were playing outside and I was missing out on all the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment